Our first meeting is what I call the "Chemistry Session" in which we have the opportunity to get to know each other a bit and feel-out our potential connection as partners in your life design. This session is totally free of charge and requires no long-term commitment. If you enjoy the session and want to move forward, awesome. If you decide that this particular style is not the best match for you, that's great too. I know that you will make the best decision for you. My job is just to offer this free session so that you can get the information you need.
So, even if you're just at a place right now where you are curious, feel free to reach out. It's totally free and 0 pressure.
The Chemistry Session usually lasts for about 30 minutes, and generally includes:
- An opportunity to learn more about what coaching is all about and what this would look like as a resource to you.
- A chance to feel-out our chemistry as coach and client to see how we can work together to build a safe, nurturing, and empowering space for growth and development.
- An opportunity for me to learn more about what you want, what you are looking for out of coaching, what has/hasn't worked for you in the past, how you learn best, and how you would like to be coached.
- A brief (5-10 minute) sample coaching session.
If at the conclusion of the Chemistry Session we agree that we have the raw "goods" for a productive and inspiring coach/client relationship, we will dive-in to our exciting journey together with what I call the "Discovery Session." This is a longer session (usually around 90 minutes, or two, 45 minute sessions if you prefer) that serves to lay the foundation of our work together.
In this session we will:
- Gain a clearer understanding of the personal values and inner forces that shape you.
- Work collaboratively to design our coaching relationship, with the clear and honest intention of building a special "space" custom-tailored to your unique needs.
- Learn more about your goals and what areas of your life you are interested in improving.
- Cover the "nuts and bolts" of scheduling, our coaching agreement, book keeping, etc.
- Look at the "1,000 foot view" of the coaching process and discuss expectations, the trajectory of personal growth, and how our journey together may unfold.
- Conclude with some tangible exercises that you will be able to immediately apply to your life in order to let the journey begin!
Regular, on-going sessions
Building off of the foundational work from the Discovery Session, we continue to develop an active, dynamic, and empowered relationship in which we work together to help build you build a deeper connection with yourself and the world around you, actively creating more meaning, purpose, and fulfillment in your life.
You will have the choice of weekly or bi-weekly sessions (determined during the initial sessions) but regardless of which format you choose, you will receive both "homework" tasks to further your learning and self-discovery following each session, as well as periodic "check-ins" from me to assist with your accountability and growth.